December 17, 2018 in the ONMU announced the Competition of students’ works on China studies, dedicated to the 70th anniversary of the PRC.
- The list of main areas of researching to the Competition of students’ works on China studies:
- The trend of social policy in China.
- China: the new format of globalization.
- The role of Ukraine in the process of building “the Belt and Road”.
- The role of Odessa in the process of building “the Belt and Road”.
- China development-creation of ecological civilization.
- Models of globalization in the 21st Century: the Chinese factor.
- Chinese-Ukrainian social development and social transformation.
The deadline for submission of works for consideration by the competition commission is March 15, 2019.
December 10, 2018 Odessa National Maritime University visited the Consul-General of the People's Republic of China in Odessa, Mr. Song Liqun. During the meeting of the Consul-General and the Rector of ONMU, Prof. Sergii Rudenko issues of further cooperation and the holding of events with the participation of ONMU and the Consulate General of the PRC in Odessa in 2019.
During the meeting, Mr. Song Liqun visited the Center of China Studies at the ONMU, created jointly with the Chinese Academy of Social Sciences and the Research center of social development of «the Belt and Road» along countries, created together with the Institute of Sociology of the Chinese Academy of Social Sciences.
IAMU (International Association of Maritime Universities) announces a competition for organizational development projects.
The deadline for filing applications is January 31, 2019 (More).
On December 10-14, the All-Ukrainian Week of Legal Knowledge will be held at the ONMU.
All interested persons can take part in events of informational, educational, scientific character at departments of legal profile.
Talented people - talented in everything! Our students are multilateral, interesting and purposeful! Thanks to them today, in honor of the birthday of ONMU, we present to you the first issue of the student newspaper "MariTime".