On November 12, 2018, in the Odessa National Maritime University in honor of the Day of Ukrainian Writing and Language the teachers of Ukrainian Studies, historical, legal and linguistic disciplines Department organized and conducted the All-Ukrainian dictation of national unity under the slogan "There are many of us. We are different. But we have a common goal."
Announcement of the opening of the new competition of the European Union Program Erasmus + for 2019.
Erasmus + supports collaborative projects in 3 areas: Key Action (KA)1 , Key Action (KA)2 , Key Action (KA) 3. The total Erasmus + budget for 2019 is 300 million Euros.
- The Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine informs that Ukraine about have got a separate financing in Erasmus + programme in 2019-2020. Within the framework of a separate financing Erasmus + in 2019, the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine identified the following priorities among the national priorities approved by the European Commission for Ukraine for 2018-2020:
- Lifelong learning;
- Teaching and Learning.
On November 26-28, 2018, Odessa National Maritime University holds the International Scientific and Technical Conference "100 Years of Higher Maritime Education in Ukraine" dedicated to the 100th anniversary of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine.
- Areas of the conference work:
- The development of marine education system - the Head, Doctor of Technical Sciences, professor Shakhov A.V.;
- Shipbuilding and Ship Repair – the Head, Candidate of Technical Sciences, Associate Professor Demidyuk O.V.;
- Vessels and mechanisms - the Head, Doctor of Technical Sciences, professor Vorbanets R.A.;
- Marine and river ports - the Head, Doctor of Technical Sciences, professor Dubrovsky M.P.;
- Information technologies in marine transport - the Head, Doctor of Technical Sciences, associate professor Zagrebnyuk V.;
- Marine business - the Head, Doctor of Economic Sciences, Professor Onischenko S.P.
- Calendar of the conference:
- Applications and abstracts will be received by November 20, 2018
- Registration of participants - November 26, 2018
- Work of the conference - November 26-27, 2018
- Departure of participants - November 28, 2018
The conference organizers received the opportunity to publish articles in the electronic journal of the International Journal of Engineering & Technology (UAE) magazine (which is indexed by the science-based databases: CAS, ProQuest, DOAJ, WorldCat, BASE, SCOPUS.) In English, 5-10 pages are accepted for publication. , which are executed in accordance with the requirements of the publisher .https: //www.sciencepubco.com/index.php/ijet, the cost of the publication will be determined after specifying the number of scientific articles.
Only two articles submitted by one author will be added to the magazine, and they have successfully passed an independent review.
Articles (in .doc format) must be sent to the secretariat of the conference no later than December 17, 2018, to the address indicated in the rector's order.
For participation in the conference please contact: Stepan Berryagi, tel .: +38 (067) 728-66-14 and 048-732-22-68.
The German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) announces a competition for DAAD scholarship programs. Announcing a set of students in bachelor's programs, as well as for graduates, postgraduates, young scientists and lecturers. The training is in German or English.